TARPON SPRINGS AND CLEARWATER
The only way to really appreciate exquisite Tarpon Springs, Fl and Clearwater, Florida is by taking a luxury charter through the sparkling Gulf coast waters. The Tampa Bay area is renowned for its beautiful beaches and parks.
The availability of boat rentals attracts many tourists to this area but it is much different than the Orlando-Disney Theme Park crowd. The luxuries and amenities available to residents and visitors make this get-away spot the destination of seekers of the finer things in life.
For more casual pursuits, there is a collection of local fairs and festivals like:
- Fun N Sun Festival in April and May, the Hispanic Heritage Festival, and the Clearwater Jazz Holiday, both in October
- The Sunsets at Pier 60 Festival every day
- Clearwater is home to the Clearwater Marine Aquarium which showcases all manner of exotic underwater life
- World famous Clearwater Beach
- The Foster Grant Ironman World Championship 70.3 is also held in Clearwater, Florida
- The Philadelphia Phillies spend their spring training season in their Bright House Networks Field. The Tiki Bar is part of the complex and offers the relaxing patio-style seating down the left-field line for the feel of a ballgame in your backyard.
- Just North of Clearwater is delightful Dunedin and lovely Palm Harbor. Both offer a mixture of luxurious waterfront homes, beautiful inland homes and some of the most perfect locations to watch the very dramatic Gulf Coast sunsets.
- Palm Harbor also boasts the world class Innisbrook Resort and Golf Club. This premier facility has just undergone a multi-million dollar renovation.
- Tarpon Springs lies just to the north of Palm Harbor and is home to the Historic Sponge Docks, and excellent restaurants and bakeries and markets.
- South of Clearwater you’ll find many beautiful beachfront towns including Belleair Beach, Indian Rocks Beach, and Madeira Beach.
- The Sandpearl Resort on Clearwater Beach is splendid with its four-diamond Caretta on the Gulf restaurant. The extraordinary menu selection ranges from New York strip steak to fresh seafood dishes to a very impressive Organic menu.
- For a Floribbean flare, visit the famous Snookers Grill in Tarpon Springs, undoubtedly the best restaurant in Tampa Bay!
From boat party rentals, to elegant restaurants, to Major League Baseball’s Spring Training, to Caladesi Island Beach, which was named the number one beach in America, to world class spas, the Tampa Bay area has some sights to see. Dream Chasers will be happy to coordinate your exclusive experience.